Reduced Membership Fees Made Possible
by United Front's Largest Investors
Benefits of United Front Membership
- Pride in the fact that our community has made diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging a priority.
- All employees and volunteers of United Front Member Organizations will have free access to:
- The United Front Core Content
- United Front Continuing Education
- United Front Podcasts
- United Front Member Organizations will be able to access Organizational Accreditation
- United Front Member Organizations will receive reduced fees for:
- DEIB Lead Certification
- The United Front Speaker Series
- Join the hundreds of organizations getting to work on the challenging subjects of race, equity, and inclusion
Total Number of Employees in Organization
*Membership fees reduced by 50% for government, education, and nonprofit organizations.
The United Front Team believes money should not be a barrier to participation in the United Front content. Numerous individuals and organizations have been tremendously generous and have provided resources for scholarships to organizations and individuals not able to cover the full membership fee. Please email email@example.com for more information about scholarships.
We encourage all participants to engage with United Front through their employer or community group. For those individuals where this is not possible, you may become a United Front Member as an individual for $150. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Individual Membership.