United Front DEIB Lead Certification is designed specifically for individuals leading diversity and inclusion work inside their organization.
Individuals will walk away with a United Front Certification and the practical steps to:
- Conduct an assessment on the current state of the organization
- Determine the organization's business case for DEIB
- Establish a governance model and DEIB pillars to support it's strategy
- Launch the DEIB strategy, programming, and related training
Prerequisites and Commitment
Individuals and organizations interested in DEIB Certification must have completed the following prerequisites and assessment:
- Individual has completed United Front Core Content and/or participated in and completed United Front's 2021 content.
- Individual and organization must agree on the Shared Humanity philosophy.
- Individual must have a letter of support from the organization's CEO and a letter of support from their direct supervisor.
- Individual and organization must complete a confidentiality agreement.
- Individual needs a letter of recommendation from a community leader.
- Organizations must complete a gap analysis that includes the current state of DEIB efforts and their desired state.
- Individuals must commit to attend all scheduled dates and be able to complete 15 hours per month outside the scheduled dates.
United Front will begin with a Beta Cohort the spring of 2022. Our Beta Cohort will assist United Front in the design and evolution of the certification course.